Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Storing PSA Graded Cards

I have less than 200 graded cards at the moment so storing them isn't such a big deal. I'm working on the 71T set so I will have many many more in the next few years. So far I have been using the PSA storage boxes available on the PSA website. I have purchased them a few times in the past at $7 each. I just went to purchase a few more and the price has gone up. I'm pretty sure cardboard prices haven't increased 43% recently so I'm not sure what is going on. We use tons of corrugated where I work and I realize it goes up every year, but not 43%. Maybe they are trying to help fund their recruitment and grading efforts?

Anyway, it got me thinking maybe these cardboard boxes aren't the best option. I don't want this to become a rant about cardboard box prices, but I would like to see what everyone else is using to store large quantities of graded cards.

I have seen a few threads on here about building some nice wooden boxes. I will probably do that at some point since my other hobby is woodworking. I even saw one talking about using White Castle boxes. Has anyone found any new storage methods?

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

Comments