Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA submission receiving hold?

I made my first submission with PSA last month. They received it on the 3rd of January. I looked it up after they logged it in on the 20th and noticed it was on receiving hold. I called the customer service as stated to do on the submission online. When I called and they said I needed to wait for an email with instructions on what needed to be done to correct it. It is a few days short of a month and still no email. I called again last week and was told they would have them email me an still no email. Am I wrong to be upset with this?

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

Comments

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a hold when I miscounted the cards. They asked me to confirm the correct number and put in the revised value for the cards. For example, on one line I forget to update the first box, so I sent two cards instead of 1, but I got the total value correct. Very easily cleared up. Did you check your spam folder?

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's usually due to a clerical error on the submission form and is typically quickly resolved.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

No emails from them in my spam folder. It was a Bulk submission for autographed cards.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

• Options
    ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

You're on the dreaded problem shelf.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinCrazyPA said:
    No emails from them in my spam folder. It was a Bulk submission for autographed cards.

All post-1998 manufacturer issued autos or other?

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Other, signed older cards

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinCrazyPA said:
    Other, signed older cards

Just auto authentication or dual authentication/grading of the card?

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Autographed cards dated pre-1998 and/or those not directly from the manufacturer must be sent through Card and Autograph Dual Service (fee may vary depending on card value, see listed restrictions and requirements). Autographed cards dated 1998 and later (direct from manufacturer) can be sent through any of the services listed above (note restrictions and requirements for each level).

BULK SERVICES **
    Declared value is under $100 (per card). **Excludes autograph dual service cards **and supersized cards

Not sure if this is what happened but this may be the issue.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

Ughh, "hold" thats a scary thought

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller