Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I’m Crying Uncle With Grading Results

2»

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,597 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a tough proposition keeping your hopes up for PSA 10’s.

• Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just can't believe this pen mark. I mean, I guess I can believe it. Are you sure it's not on the case? I mean, it looks like it's on the card. But, come on, I can't believe this.

Andy

• Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

that is a bad miss, for sure...hopefully someone didn't pay up too much for this "PSA 10"...I don't even like the left to right centering on the top of the card, if I were to pay a PSA 10 price

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019 9:07PM

love that image!

collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Looks like someone took an eraser to that left border

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    UllrUllr Posts: 185 ✭✭✭

Matt, let me know if you have a Steve Rogers in the stack of 9's.

collecting '67 & '75 red sox + baseball HOF autographs
  • Options

That pen mark is insane. Sloppy at best. PSA said that 2 graders look at each card? So that means 2 people missed that. Is that still true with grading? Or does bulk grading only get one person and a pass?

Just chiming in here on recent bulk grades I received. I received a slew of 10s I was expecting 9s on and a ton of 8s again I was expecting 9s or higher. Personally I feel like if you submit cards that don't have a lot of pops to reference against you'll get a better grade overall verse one that has a ton of pops. Anyone else experience this?