Home U.S. Coin Forum

Plenty 2 coin Apollo half sets right now.

JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

More than 100 at last check

Comments

• jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought 100 and there's still more than 100. Lol

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't like these but bought a few just in case I'm wrong which I usually am.

Someone else buy some before I try to buy them out. Lol. I'm up to 120

You have more gambling money than I do

Down to 25

16 left

• mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Done

If this follows the last palladium coin there was one day where they were available over 20 minutes then several more days usually less than a minute. Today would equal that 20 minute day with a trickle more to come.

@JimTyler said:
    If this follows the last palladium coin there was one day where they were available over 20 minutes then several more days usually less than a minute. Today would equal that 20 minute day with a trickle more to come.

The palladium coin was not the norm at all. For one, they never raised the HHL so they were cancelling more orders than usual. It is also not normal for a few to show up daily. It is more normal for large groups to pop up periodically.

@jmlanzaf said:

@JimTyler said:

The palladium coin was not the norm at all. For one, they never raised the HHL so they were cancelling more orders than usual. It is also not normal for a few to show up daily. It is more normal for large groups to pop up periodically.

OK

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file