Home› Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1985 Fleer Baseball Rack Pack: dual Mike Schmidt cards showing

1985 Fleer rack pack with dual Mike Schmidts (and a little Sandberg love)

I'm a Ryne Sandberg pack collector, and I love this rack. But I've felt like this belongs in the hands of a Schmidt collector ever since I got it. I'm not sure if there's anyone in here who overtly collects Schmidt, but here's what it'd take for me to unload this thing:

1) Be a Schmidt collector/fan 😆

2) $45 PayPal, shipped securely

3) **Dig through your junk era cello and wax packs, and find me some Sandberg packs I don't have. ** I'd actually prefer this option. I tend to overvalue Sandberg packs, so you'd hit that $40 mark pretty quickly, and I'd get packs more consistent with my PC.

My main objective is to find a collector that'd appreciate this rack as much, or more, than I do. If you know a Mike Schmidt collector, hit me up! Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    RynoGuy2018RynoGuy2018 Posts: 42 ✭
    edited February 17, 2019 9:39AM

Selling these 4, 1989 Topps TMNT packs; all 4 Ninja Turtles represented on the packs and labels. Low PSA population on these. This lot represents %20 of the entire graded population.

At $93 shipped (PayPal Goods and Services), I'm selling this lot at cost. I just want these packs to find a home with a knowledgeable collector who'd enjoy them. If you're looking for a graded run of these packs, and don't want to wait for the 5 month+ turnaround time for pack grading, this would be an ideal opportunity to add these to your collection.

Any questions, please ask.