Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Need some help with selling NGC Gold Libertad Coins

Im going to be listing 2 2014 PF 70 NGC Gold Libertads for saleon ebay, Question I hope someone can help with I dont see prices these have sold for there. One is 1/10 PF70 Population 250 minted & only 16 in PF70. Second is 1/4 PF70 Population 350 minted & only 22 in PF70. I know its key date but trying ti find fair price to sell. I would try here but have never had much luck with BST here, Thanks Jim

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    Jim2359Jim2359 Posts: 281 ✭✭

Thanks, Not easy to find info

• Options
    TopoftheHillTopoftheHill Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

Why not try the auction route? You can post a minimum start price.

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have any personal feeling about how much collector demand exists for these? It would be wise to determine that before starting any listing. Do collectors care about them being in PF70 TPG holders?

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16, 2019 7:51PM

Go to HA search the auction price that should give you an idea for the price. Just keep that in mind HA price might be inflated. You might need some time to sell it if you use HA price but it really should give you an idea about that price.

• Options

@291fifth said:
    Do you have any personal feeling about how much collector demand exists for these? It would be wise to determine that before starting any listing. Do collectors care about them being in PF70 TPG holders?

Well there are none for sale. And yes they very much care about TPG holders