Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Questions about Rack Packs

So I’m seeing online that that you are able to see the cards in Rack Packs without opening them. Is there some truth to this? I have some rack packs being delivered tomorrow and was curious. Thanks! ( I searched this forum prior to asking and couldn’t find anything regarding this particular topic. Thanks)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭

If the rack is loose enough you can move the cards to review the face or back enough to identify what cards are in the cell without altering the seal. Generally speaking, on any rack or pack coming from a sealed case is optimal. Material from Steve is generally good and unsearched. Anyone else Caveat Emptor!

Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options
    RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2019 2:29PM

@mcolney1 said:
    If the rack is loose enough you can move the cards to review the face or back enough to identify what cards are in the cell without altering the seal. Generally speaking, on any rack or pack coming from a sealed case is optimal. Material from Steve is generally good and unsearched. Anyone else Caveat Emptor!

Thank you! I indeed bought my packs from Steve off his site, so I at least feel better about that. Thank you!!