Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

For sale here: Apollo 11 - 5 ounce proof coins -- coins are in hand -- SOLD!

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 18, 2019 2:56PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

If anyone just wants to buy a nice raw coin for their collection, I have 3 available. This was a box of 5 that came to the house and my wife opened it! Not a total disaster, as I want just one coin and another coin club member wants one as well, so I have 3 available.

As we know, these are on "back order" at the mint. The issue price is $224.95 each plus shipping.

Price is $260.00 each + $15 shipping and insurance. Or you can get them from me at upcoming Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming coin shows.

All coins are fresh and nice, and the mint packaging is pristine. No guarantees on PCGS grading if you grade them, but they are really nice.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options

TTT

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

TTT