Grading a full set

Many international coin releases comes with a full set of coins in varying sizes (say 1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, etc.). Is there a way for PCGS to grade the entire set and return all coins ungraded if one of the coin in the set doesn't meet, say 70 grade?


  • HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2019 6:47PM

    Welcome to the forum @redmoon! You question is best answered by CS:

    You can reach the PCGS customer service department Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time.

    In the United States call toll free at 800-447-8848. Outside the United States call 949-833-0600.

    Mail us at:
    PCGS, Professional Coin Grading Service
    P.O. Box 9458
    Newport Beach, CA 92658

    Fax: (949) 567-1253

    Or e-mail us at [email protected] or using the form below.

Sign In or Register to comment.