Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

BU India - George VI - 7 small denomination bronze and CN coins - FSHO

I was planning on listing these seven coins on Ebay, but thought I might give any members interested in India the chance to purchase them as a lot first. All are BU. The seven coins are: 1939B 1/12 anna, 1939B 1/2 pice, 1939C and 1941C 1/4 anna, 1945C Flat Crown pice (with some gorgeous multi-colored toning), 1939B anna and 1946C anna. All of the bronze are red-brown,. with the exception of the '45 pice, which is mostly brown. The 1939 1/4 anna has traces of a fingerprint on the reverse. My 2016 Krause has them at $28.50 total in MS 60 - these seven are better than that grade. Offered at $20; I'll take care of shipping. I will be listing them on Ebay starting next Sunday (February 3), so please let me know (via PM) if you are interested by next Saturday. Thanks and here are some photos; I hope they do not take too long to load:

:

Comments

• Options

PM sent. Thanks!

• Options
    gscoinsgscoins Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

CollectorBob, for some reason I have not yet received your PM. I don't know how long it takes for it to make its way through the PCGS system, but so far (75 minutes) nothing. Maybe you could try again? In any case, I appreciate your interest!

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

gscoins, check your activity page, Bob's message is there,

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don