Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    im sorry man but i have no idea what we were trading........i dont remeber talking to you....I just sent a whole bunch of stuff out 3 weeks ago to dewey and jorge and others....i'll check my pm's and see if something comes up...I dont want to cause any trouble....I try my hardest to stick to my trades....
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    epag,

I checked out my pm's and found three pm's with you....apparently we were suppose to trade something...and yes i was suppose to send first....but neither of the pm's said anything about the cards we were trading....i also searched the archive messages(figuring you said we made the deal last month) and still found nothing. I did not mean to ignore you...I just finished sending out some cards like i said...maybe i sent it...but as far as i know i have know idea what we were trading...Please let me know so we can work this out ASAP. I didnt mean to waste your time. I do apologize.
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Yo man i sent the card out like the Day we made the trade it was a Curtis Conway UD Ovation white swatch.......Yo man i don't like you callin me for "Wasting your time" when i sent the day we made the trade......Ask anyone else here that have traded with me if the card was sent in a timely matter and they will say yes.......If you want me to send a replacement card i have no problem sending you one but next time maybe let me get a chance to reply to you in PM before you go and make a post like this.....now people who i want to trade with won't because they'll have seen this......Thanks buddy...............
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    Thanx for Changin it Epag............i'll send ya a Glavine Shirt off my back jersey if ya want (you don't have to send the other card)
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    the guillen is yours..ur the mariner fan image
  • Options
    Eddie don't worry about it buddy!!! i attacked ya on the post so take the Glavine and shut up!!!! hehehehehe!!! image IT WILL BE SENT TONIGHT!!!!! i gotta go get gas and send a few more things off....Juss pm me your addy.........
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    Well as long as you're sending stuff out, attack me! lol image
  • Options
    hahahahahaha!!!! VLAD SUCKS!!!!! lol
    My Refs.