Home U.S. Coin Forum

BRADY'S A FOOTBALL GOD!! Post a coin with a god on it.

dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2019 10:11PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Gotta be an ancient around here smoeplace...

Ah! Here's Apollo! Apollo and Brady are pretty close. They both throw stuff.

Comments

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2019 8:23PM

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watched him play at the Big House at Michigan. Go Blue!

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2019 9:11PM

None better as a NFL QB

Saw him beat Alabama in the 2000 Orange Bowl in OT 35-34. He threw for 369 yards and 4 TDs.

I’m a Michigan Man

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some great football today.

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • DiggerJimDiggerJim Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭

I agree also. Brady is the G.O.A.T.!!!

DiggerJim

BST transactions - mach1ne - Ronyahski - pitboss (x2) - Bigbuck1975 (x2) - jimineez1 - nk1nk - bidask - WaterSport - logger7 - SurfinxHI (x2) - Smittys - Bennybravo - Proofcollector

• dadamsdadams Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

How about V for Victory

• EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2019 4:43PM

The Rams are the best team in the NFL. There is bias against anything California. You know it, I know it. People see what they want to see. People believe what they want to believe.

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go Rams!

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

Serra High School is brimming with pride as its favorite son heads to Super Bowl #9.

All of San Mateo County will be on cloud nine for the next two weeks.

• bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going for six.

• ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not watched a sporting event in years.

So much time doing things and not sitting on my azz watching other guys play ......

• WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2019 8:49AM

The Patriots-Chiefs game was decided by a coin toss.

Try to find a picture of the coin.

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WillieBoyd2 Wrong!

The game was decided on an impressive Brady drive ended by a TD run by Rex Burkhead. You know they still have to play the game, right?

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ro bad the Saints got burned

• Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's St. Stephen being blessed by the hand of god. Wrong hair cut for Brady, otherwise I might think it was him based on the Patriots truly amazing feats these last few years.

My current "Box of 20"

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3, 2019 10:16PM

@Paradisefound said:
    Congrats Patriots
    :)

I didn’t have a god coin so I am borrowing Paradise’s photo. (Thank-you)

I am primarily a Colts Fan but when they are out of the running BRADY is the man and THE GOAT.

I don’t see how anyone can dispute this fact.

GrandAm :)
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady might make the top 3 someday.....great game and a predictable outcome. Chiefs were outmatched in a lot of way but still made it exciting. Would watch the whole game over, it was that good.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
    edited January 21, 2019 2:58PM

After the game some announcer spoke of a stastic which named the only 4 players to play in 9 National Championship Games I don’t remember exactly all of the names but I think it was Magic, Labrone, and someone else and Brady, point is Brady was the only football player named.

He will have 9 Championship games and most likely 6 Super Bowl rings.

If there is another football player who even comes close to this please enlighten me.

edited to add, I think it was Michael Jordan not Magic, will google it when I get home. :o

edited again,,,,,, could not find anything via Google on this. :(:(:(:(:(

What will happen to the Patriots when Brady retires?

It will be a HAPPY HAPPY day in INDY!!!!!

• fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    None better as a NFL QB

Saw him beat Alabama in the 2000 Orange Bowl in OT 35-34. He threw for 369 yards and 4 TDs.

I’m a Michigan Man

m

Remember the 'Flueger' play? Kicker missed the extra point for Bama.

Go Blue and Go Brady. I wish Brees and the Saints were there that would have been cool.

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bolivarshagnasty said:

Going for six.

Since he is a football God then maybe he can grow a sixth finger if they win!

It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • CatbertCatbert Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2019 3:30PM

Did someone say goddess?

"Got a flaming heart, can't get my fill"
  • DavideoDavideo Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:
    After the game some announcer spoke of a stastic which named the only 4 players to play in 9 National Championship Games I don’t remember exactly all of the names but I think it was Magic, Labrone, and someone else and Brady, point is Brady was the only football player named.

He will have 9 Championship games and most likely 6 Super Bowl rings.

If there is another football player who even comes close to this please enlighten me.

edited to add, I think it was Michael Jordan not Magic, will google it when I get home. :o

edited again,,,,,, could not find anything via Google on this. :(:(:(:(:(

Here's the list for NBA Finals appearances: https://landofbasketball.com/records/finals_played.htm

12 - Bill Russell
    11 - Sam Jones
    10 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    9 - Tom Heinsohn
    Magic Johnson
    Lebron James
    Jerry West

In the NFL, Mike Lodish is second with 6 appearances. There are number of players with 5 appearances.

• amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I finally saw a replay of the horrendous error the Ref's made today! Just a holey cow moment. Will any heads roll?

@SeattleSlammer said:
    Refs handed LA the win. Should have been Brees and Brady.

Ya Think???

@Hydrant said:
    The Rams are the best team in the NFL. There is bias against anything California. You know it, I know it. People see what they want to see. People believe what they want to believe.

Any fair sportsman will agree they shouldn't be there!

@No Headlights said:
    Go Rams!

• oldabeintxoldabeintx Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭✭

BRADY'S A FOOTBALL GOD!!

Gisele, you collect coins?

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got two FREE tickets to the Super Bowl! Courtesy of the Los Angeles Rams. Somebody, somewhere, is thinking about me and remembered something! Great organization, good people.The Rams and the Hydrants are family. Win or lose it doesn't matter. It's what you put into it. It's all about the game. Go Rams! Go Patriots!

@Hydrant said:
    I just got two FREE tickets to the Super Bowl! Courtesy of the Los Angeles Rams. Somebody, somewhere, is thinking about me and remembered something! Great organization, good people.The Rams and the Hydrants are family. Win or lose it doesn't matter. It's what you put into it. It's all about the game. Go Rams! Go Patriots!

That is fantastic!

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell Yeah @Hydrant !!! I am stoked for you and pulling for you to have the time of your life! ;)

edited January 21, 2019 10:26PM

...just think of it man...an 18 year old kid has had Brady and the Pats in half the Super Bowls during their entire lifetime...that right there is just insane! Early and HEAVY monies coming in on the Pats...probably it gets bet to 3 and maybe more ;)

@Hydrant said:

@3keepSECRETif2rDEAD said:
    Hell Yeah @Hydrant !!! I am stoked for you and pulling for you to have the time of your life! ;)

I won't be going to the game. The tickets will be going to my two oldest boys. They are Ram fans. But most important they are hard working, good family men and partners in business.
    They've earned it. The lovely Mrs. Hydrant informed me just minutes ago that I will be paying all out of pocket expenses. You gotta love it. I do.

...as an owner and operator of multiple, successful small businesses as well as my wife who runs her own business (very successful)...I Salute You and your hard working Family...Enjoy ;)

• RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

There are 10 men on the field along with Brady. Lose any one of them and Brady, or any other individual player, is a "goat God."

• dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

TB6

Amazing

m

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file