Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Memorabilia inherited for sale.johnny u,brooks robinson, over 100 fball cards,cal ripken lots more

First the prices in the photos are the same items found online and the prices they are selling for not my asking price.I have quite a bit of both football and baseball sports memorabilia I got after my father passed. Mostly Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Colts and some Ravens and a few others.I have a Johnny Unitas 8x10 signed in a black display case with the mounted memories coa. This is on sale at sportsmemorabilia.com for $581. I have a norman rockwell lithograph of the 1971 painting of Brooks Robinson signed by Brooks Robinson to my father with the COA.that's poster size being framed as I place this ad. They are online from $180 to $800 and this has probably the largest most legible signature I've seen online. I have a Brooks Robinson 8x10 that is in a custom mounting more like a plaque. This photo is online for $86.00 unframed up to $145 in a black frame but I have not found another in this type of frame/plaque. It completely obvious the framing/plaque is of a very good quality and definitely a higher price than a frame , Matt . I am pretty sure this would be a $200 item if appraised today. I also have upper deck 1990 3d team logo hologram s collectors choice. Most Teams have 3-6 holograms in the box and the only team missing to my knowledge is Texas Rangers. I have ticket stubs to 1993 all star workout and 1993 All star Fan fest. Ticket for opening day at Orioles Park at Camden Yards. Ticket for the Final Game ever played at memorial stadium in 1997 by the Ravens. I have dozens of football trading cards,all different brand. A limited lithograph of Camden yards valued at $100 framed, Cal Ripken photo framed, 1993 schedule for the Orioles. Buttons,Johnny Unitas memorial pamphlet from his wake.a batting helmet,1993 all star baseball. I have 2 photo albums of Camden Yards as the stadium was being built from the inside out. These are one of a kind and you can see the carpenters building the players lockers.Lot and lots more. I will let everything Go for a fair price or will sell some items separate. This is a collectors steal. I have everything here in Kodak for serious buyers to see. Call 865-399-6891 or 865-410-4499 if you're seriously interested.