Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How does one get Mechanical Errors corrected now?

In the past you could just send them in. Now they say to email about your cards. However, I have yet to hear back from any at PSA regarding the emails that I have sent requesting help with mechanical errors. I tried three first and have two full small PSA shipping boxes worth to get corrected. I know some one will say call customer service and I might give that a try...though dont have the time right now to sit on hold for 15-30 mins.

Packers Fan for Life
Collecting:
Brett Favre Master Set
Favre Ticket Stubs
Favre TD Reciever Autos
Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
Football HOF Rc's

Comments

• Options
    dictoresno1dictoresno1 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭

ive had plenty of emails go unanswered. call them and speak with a rep, they will be able to pull your email our of the generic box and review it and then forward it to whomever it needs to go to. they will give you instructions on what to write on the sub form. last time it happened to me where I had to send a card in for an issue, I called a few days after I sent the email. the rep reviewed it and told me to who's attention to send the card to, and to print off an old school sub form and mark it as a managerial review or something. only in your case they may have you mark it as a mech error.

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

^^ I agree. Just call them
    The few times that I’ve received Mech Errors, I’ve called and the wait was not long at all and real simple. The rep will ask for cert #’s and the the issues. They gave me their personal emails and had me forward to them pictures of the front and back of the cards. They will review them to verify the errors and then send you a return email that contains a link to a submission form with instructions on filling it out properly. Also there will be a printable FedEx label to send the items back to them.
    It sounds like you have more than a few so it may take some time. Don’t wait on an email reply, save the waiting for the cards to return to you 😖
    Good luck

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

"some one will say call customer service"

correct.

• Options

I don't even contact them first... I just fill out a sub form and put a post-it on every card, telling them what the error is and I send them with my next order... Never had an issue.

DesertIceSports.Com

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

@Desert_Ice_Sports said:
    I don't even contact them first... I just fill out a sub form and put a post-it on every card, telling them what the error is and I send them with my next order... Never had an issue.

Recently they claim they are not accepting it like this anymore. When was the last time you did this?