Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone else having an ebay login problem?

So at about 5pm eastern time, when i attempt to login to ebay, I get directed to verify a code. I verify it and I am taken back to the login screen. I type in my account info, submit, and I am again taken back to the code verification screen and this repeats. I tried again using a different browser. Same thing. I tried on my Android phone. Same thing. I cleared out my cookies and history. No luck. Is anyone else dealing with this?

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BALROG said:
    Nothing else to say, but.. the time it took you to type that could have been used to refresh devices, or worry about more important things in life. Else, ebay is also a Pelosi fan where it doesn't matter if you've worked hard in life, you must still pay for the illegal babies.

And you could have stabbed 5 baseball cards, drowned 17 and flame roasted 25. What's your point?
    He had a legitimate question.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

resolved. disregard