Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

OMG! this guys a moron! Mint Grading on such a nice card!

Mint!!!!! ahhhh!

This is a travesty! get that card out of that case! uhg! I would buy that for 75 is it was Freaking PSA but MINT!!!!!uhgggggg
theres one good eddy curry card ruined image

Comments

• Options
    Lol that's funny.
  • Options
    IM SURE ITS PROBABLY SOMEONE THAT WORKS FOR MINT GRADING TO GET A NICE HOT CARD IN THAT AND THEN ADVERTISE SAYING "THIS CARD WENT FOR SO AND SO" BECAUSE IT WAS GRADED BY MINT GRADING" KNO WWHAT IM SAYING?

LOL...

CHRIS
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    does it really matter what company graded it??? i mean the card is in good condition...if it were me who wanted it, it wouldnt matter who graded it as long as it was in great shape!!!! just my opinion! image
  • Options

<< <i>does it really matter what company graded it??? i mean the card is in good condition...if it were me who wanted it, it wouldnt matter who graded it as long as it was in great shape!!!! just my opinion! image >>

You know people pay for the holder and not the card.
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    i suppose but like i said...if its the card i want and if in good shape and price is right...can always have it regraded!
  • Options

<< <i>i suppose but like i said...if its the card i want and if in good shape and price is right...can always have it regraded! >>

I agree 100%.
  • Options
    Best thing you can do if your a curry fan is buy the card and get Beckett to do a "Raw Review" on it. My KSA 10 became a BGS 9 which I was real happy with. Who knows what they would grade the Curry.
    CB4
  • Options
    WHY DOESNT BECKETT ADVERTISE THESE RAW REVIEWS AND LET PPL KNOW HTEY WILL CRACK OPEN A CASE IN WHICH A CARD IS ALREADY GRADED?

CHRIS