May 3
August 2
October 11

Heather Boyd
PCGS Director of Marketing

Comments

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2019 9:51PM

I am not sure of how large of a presence PCGS will have at Colorado Springs Coin, Currency, and Collectibles Show
    Next show: Jun 20th - 22nd, 2019

Must have been a typo.

http://www.coinzip.com/colorado-springs-coin-show

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur...

PCGS DANSCO 7070 Modified Set
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/142105
  • markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish there was a coin show in Boston. That would be really cool. Lots of collectors in and around Boston Ma including me.

• UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭

There's the Bay State show this weekend.

• markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭

@UltraHighRelief where does it meet and how often, I cannot go this week.

• UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭

It's once a year.

• ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be at the Cosmo show this week!!!

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HeatherBoyd said:
    Current Quarterly Special:
    President Quarterly Special
    Submit four coins featuring a U.S. President and only pay for three! This special applies to all U.S. and World coins featuring a U.S. President. As always, coins from different services must be submitted separately. In example, World and U.S. coins cannot be mixed. Additional service fees such as oversize holder and variety attribution still apply.
    Rules and restrictions apply. To assist with the submission process, follow the PCGS Quarterly Special Guidelines.

Would you happen to know what the new quarterly special will be effective April 1, 2019?

• @cameonut2011 said:

@HeatherBoyd said:
    Submit four coins featuring a U.S. President and only pay for three! This special applies to all U.S. and World coins featuring a U.S. President. As always, coins from different services must be submitted separately. In example, World and U.S. coins cannot be mixed. Additional service fees such as oversize holder and variety attribution still apply.
    Rules and restrictions apply. To assist with the submission process, follow the PCGS Quarterly Special Guidelines.

Would you happen to know what the new quarterly special will be effective April 1, 2019?

It just so happens that I do know ;) and in the spirit of the "Year of the Customer" we have something really special in store for everyone

Heather Boyd

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HeatherBoyd said:

@cameonut2011 said:

It just so happens that I do know ;) and in the spirit of the "Year of the Customer" we have something really special in store for everyone

Suspense!

• ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭

Regarding the recon. special at Central States, will it be 50% of the Show Econ tier?

I’ve read a link on the PCGS site about the special, but it was unclear to me.

• @ilikemonsters said:
    Regarding the recon. special at Central States, will it be 50% of the Show Econ tier?

I’ve read a link on the PCGS site about the special, but it was unclear to me.

According to the guidelines for this special, it covers regular show grading only:

"50% off of the Show Service Level fee only. Show Express, Show Econ, Show Gold and Show Rarity not included."

All of the guidelines are available Here

Heather Boyd

• cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HeatherBoyd said:

@cameonut2011 said:

@HeatherBoyd said:

Awesome quarterly special! Thank you and @BrettPCGS!

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭

This would be nice opportunity to get any cracked and scratchy slabs fixed up with getting the Trueviews thrown in!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye