Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

question regarding PCGS Set registry Contest

I just had a question about the contest with the set registry app, it says

You may enter only once per day, per platform unless otherwise directed by PCGS

I didn't know if that meant one entry On the collectors form and one entry Facebook or just one entry period. I was just curious if anyone knew the answer to that. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭

I'm confused also.

• Options

I gave up after day 1, good luck to those who win!

Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

• Options

@Hemispherical said:

@BingoBrian said:

I didn't know if that meant one entry On the collectors form and one entry Facebook or just one entry period. I was just curious if anyone knew the answer to that. Thanks in advance for your reply.

“Collectors can post their daily entries across any of the platforms.”

“You may enter only once per day, per platform unless otherwise directed by PCGS.”

There are five platforms, “Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and Collector’s Universe Forum.”

So if you are on all five social media platforms then five entries per day.

Good way for PCGS to get activity on all their associated internet social media outlets.

This is correct. If you shared today's medal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and here on the Forum that would give you 4 entries (one per platform). There are also possibilities to earn extra entries.

The winners are chosen completely at random, so they can come from any of the listed outlets on a given day.

• Options

Perfect. that's the answer I was looking for.

@Hemispherical said:

@BingoBrian said:

“Collectors can post their daily entries across any of the platforms.”

“You may enter only once per day, per platform unless otherwise directed by PCGS.”

There are five platforms, “Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and Collector’s Universe Forum.”

So if you are on all five social media platforms then five entries per day.

Good way for PCGS to get activity on all their associated internet social media outlets.

• Options
    SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

What is the contest?

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file