:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice strike

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Gary. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strike made the grade IMO

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thread per buy, per sell and per trade is what I understood. Nice coins but should have been combined into one thread (add the 21 to the 37).

bob

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

@AUandAG said:
    One thread per buy, per sell and per trade is what I understood. Nice coins but should have been combined into one thread (add the 21 to the 37).

bob

37 was posted yesterday. 21 posted today. Seller is not responsible for other member bumps.

• Options
    davids5104davids5104 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭

does preservation move this to a 64? It has a few hits in the left field but the strike is NICE

[Ebay Store - Come Visit]

Roosevelt Registry

transactions with cucamongacoin, FHC, mtinis, bigjpst, Rob41281, toyz4geo, erwindoc, add your name here!!!

• Options

@JimTyler
    I think you are wrong, it's one thread of each, period. Some of us have had the same thread that we have added to for hundreds of coins. If we all did one per day it would become a zoo (almost is at times anyways).

bob ;)

• Options
    edited January 16, 2019 6:08PM

OK you're right. Card forum still has rules listed it's one buying one selling one bump per day.

• Options
    alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭✭

I believe one is allowed one post per day. Sometimes other forum members may comment and therefore there may be more than 1 post per day. I do not have control over if someone else comments.

I feel it is better to have a different post everyday than having someone bump the same post everyday. It is also much easier for the reader to choose to view the post or not by looking at the title than wondering is something has been added or deleted.

I feel the object is to have the forum be as useful and active as possible

I am very open to remarks

Thanks
    Gary

• Options

@alohagary said:
    I believe one is allowed one post per day. Sometimes other forum members may comment and therefore there may be more than 1 post per day. I do not have control over if someone else comments.

I feel it is better to have a different post everyday than having someone bump the same post everyday. It is also much easier for the reader to choose to view the post or not by looking at the title than wondering is something has been added or deleted.

I feel the object is to have the forum be as useful and active as possible

I am very open to remarks

Thanks
    Gary

Gary, it's always been one post for sales, one for trades and one for buying. If you have more than one coin for sale (even if offered days, weeks or months apart) they need to be in the same thread. That's the way it's always been. If you have an active coin for sale and want to sell another it needs to be added to existing thread. Just modify the title to get more attention. What you "feel" is not what has been the rules for as long as I've been on theses forums (15 years?). Many of us would love to have all the threads we could as we'd be getting more exposure but that's not fair to the others, 'eh?

bob :)

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bob I tried talking to Gary yesterday as he had 5 threads so I sent a Nice PM and did not get anywhere in him understanding the rule. He needs to combine all his Sales Into one Thread. He just needs to learn that he can keep editing the title in his One Thread for all the coins he is selling. It's Easy...….Once you get the hang of it......If he needs any help just ask......Enjoy Tom

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

@davids5104 said:
    does preservation move this to a 64? It has a few hits in the left field but the strike is NICE

GREAT STRIKE potential upgrade but a lot going on.