Options

8% ebay bonus bucks 1/16 - 1/18

derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

No minimum purchase.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Comments

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

Didn’t receive an email. Likely because I haven’t spent my last bucks yet.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just used it few minutes ago with my eBay bucks

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CuKevin said:
    Didn’t receive an email. Likely because I haven’t spent my last bucks yet.

No, I got one and I hadn't spent my eBay bucks yet either.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get an email but it was there on the home page when I logged in.

And why do they make you activate it? Why doesn't it just go live? I paid for a small purchase today before I saw and activated it. :/

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noice, checked thru the backdoor just yesterday and no Bueno. Today there it is on multiple accounts. Lets go shopping!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been waiting for the Bonus Bucks.
    Bought some # 10 mailers and got $1.66..... :#

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can someone please post the link to this latest offer, or a working "back door" link that someone mentioned above. I had one bookmarked but it doesn't work even when changing the date.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options

@seanq said:
    Can someone please post the link to this latest offer, or a working "back door" link that someone mentioned above. I had one bookmarked but it doesn't work even when changing the date.

Sean Reynolds

Here is the link: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2019/0116/eheh4rly6e70ok7p.html

• Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

starting time for max bucks again for qtr,,,, thanks

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jt88 said:

@seanq said:

Sean Reynolds

Here is the link: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2019/0116/eheh4rly6e70ok7p.html

Hand-jamming the address reveals that I am not eligible for this offer. :(

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not eligible. :'(

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I spiked my ebucks today on a super nice super eye appealing super rare major mint error :)

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not offered here either.

• Options

I bought two since yesterday I tried to buy another coin but someone else must also has a 8% ebay bucks and he bought it.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

blew the whole 500 e bucks on one purchase, it only actually covered part of purchase. going to bid on 3 other things

• Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2019 7:11PM

Any gold/silver listings taking advantage of this offer?

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think eBay is on to us; the notice linked above says explicitly that the offer must be activated from the original message and can’t be forwarded. I tried and was unable to activate it.

Sean Reynolds

Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options

Do you think I will max this quarter? .....

• Options
    AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

12 coins in my watch list disappeared over 5 hours. I guess someone else got the offer 😪

• Options

@Abuelo said:
    12 coins in my watch list disappeared over 5 hours. I guess someone else got the offer 😪

I got 4 of them ;)

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19, 2019 11:46AM

@seanq said:
    I think eBay is on to us; the notice linked above says explicitly that the offer must be activated from the original message and can’t be forwarded. I tried and was unable to activate it.

Sean Reynolds

You have to specifically receive the offer in your ebay account. not every account gets every bonus offer. Always been this way.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file