Home Precious Metals

Ebay Bonus Bucks: Expired

2»

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a link to see if you are qualified?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • blackhorse360blackhorse360 Posts: 298 ✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    got it and didn't use it.

waiting for some more saints.

I collect Saints to!

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

Normally you see a banner when you first log in to ebay. Most times there is a message from ebay. First you gotta be signed up for ebay bucks and then you gotta opt in for bonus bucks by clicking on the ACCOUNT tab then clicking on COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES then checking the GENERAL EMAIL PROMOTIONS box under PROMOTIONS AND SURVEYS.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

@derryb said:

@grote15 said:

Normally you see a banner when you first log in to ebay. Most times there is a message from ebay. First you gotta be signed up for ebay bucks and then you gotta opt in for bonus bucks by clicking on the ACCOUNT tab then clicking on COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES then checking the GENERAL EMAIL PROMOTIONS box under PROMOTIONS AND SURVEYS.

I got a 2% bucks promo for all of March and a 10% coupon but for tech only so maybe I didn't receive this one.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2019 10:43AM

If you are not somehow given an opportunity to activate an offer, then you did not receive the offer.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

screwed me up.

2% All. Month. Long.

both accounts

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

has there been a ebay bucks for selling promotion recently? I've used those to blow out some war nickles and canadian junk silver and done pretty well. I have some other stuff to tidy out the door I'd like to earn some bucks on.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been a long while

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

@bronco2078 said:
    has there been a ebay bucks for selling promotion recently? I've used those to blow out some war nickles and canadian junk silver and done pretty well. I have some other stuff to tidy out the door I'd like to earn some bucks on.

I got a 30% off FVF offer today for items listed through 3/11 for one of my accounts.