Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What, no eBay Bucks promo this month? UPDATE- 8% just in this morning!

ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 16, 2019 8:38AM in U.S. Coin Forum

No mid-monthly promos? Usually by today there's one going on.

C'mooooooon!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

Comments

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got 10 ebucks in the last day.

I buy coins that come along and not worry about promotions.

I use the ebucks promotions for BIN's that need some negotiating on ;)

• Options

@1peter1223 said:
    I do not know if it is just me but i once i get my ebay bucks coupon i do not get an ebay 10% promotion until 30 days after the coupon is issued and has expired .

I always thought ebay did not want to combine a 10% promotion while people still had their ebay bucks coupons so they wait till bucks coupons have been used or expired .

Some board members have said they have gotten a 10% promotion while still having their ebay bucks coupon or within the ebay bucks coupon valid dates .

That has never been the case with me . I always rack up $440- $500 in ebay bucks , so not sure if that has anything to do with it ?

I'm still trying to figure out the science behind it.

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ms70 said:

@1peter1223 said:
    I do not know if it is just me but i once i get my ebay bucks coupon i do not get an ebay 10% promotion until 30 days after the coupon is issued and has expired .

I always thought ebay did not want to combine a 10% promotion while people still had their ebay bucks coupons so they wait till bucks coupons have been used or expired .

Some board members have said they have gotten a 10% promotion while still having their ebay bucks coupon or within the ebay bucks coupon valid dates .

That has never been the case with me . I always rack up $440- $500 in ebay bucks , so not sure if that has anything to do with it ?

I'm still trying to figure out the science behind it.

AI

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1peter1223 said:

Been the case with me as well excluding past 2 quarters. Promotions have certainly increased and last several have yielded bonus buck offers prior to the coupon period. I believe Amazon is eating their lunch and this is one of eBays many attempts to remain competitive and or relevant. Thanks!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am also waiting for the 10% before I buy, hopelly will get it this Friday.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have received bonus buck offers after the beginning of the new quarter while I still had bonus bucks to spend. I'm wondering if they have not suspended the bonus buck program. If so hopefully it is only temporary. They might have a new policy of no bonus bucks offers during the spending period (first month) of each quarter.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

there is usually a e bucks promo on the 3rd or 4th week on the 1st month of new quarter. be patient, it's coming up

• Options
    KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2019 10:58PM

I got an 8% offer this morning.

Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • Options
    SONOMOSCASONOMOSCA Posts: 399 ✭✭✭

Just got a 8% buck deal with no minimum good until 1/18.
    I still have my bucks from last quarter, that's a first for me!

BST transactions - Wondercoin, SNMAN , Mb423, Timbuk3
  • Options

Nice, I just got it. I was thinking we should've had it before now.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

i did too, still have all 500 e bucks left. time to look!

Pay today and earn $100.00 in eBay Bucks. See conditions
    for eBay Bucks - opens in a new window or tab

Includes Bonus Offer!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file