Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Am I missing something? Trying to find the Registry in it's entirety. Edited to add.....Found It

bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 14, 2019 8:38PM in U.S. Coin Forum

All I'm seeing are my sets and showcases. Where is the rest?

Comments

• Options

To add, choosing browse on the drop down takes me to my dashboard.

• Options

@bolivarshagnasty said:

"Browse" in the app, and "explore" for desktops should take you the options for all of the set registry categories. If you are experiencing a bug, please message me some screen shots and I will look into the problem!

Heather Boyd
    PCGS Senior Director of Marketing

• Options

Found it. First have to go to my dashboard. The "explore" link is on the far right hand header. Opening "explore" up offers all of the Registry catagories. Why not something on the homepage dropdown? What about those that do not have a Registry set but would like to view? @HeatherBoyd

• Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I click on this area it used to take me to a list of the top 20 sets. Now, it just goes to my set. Very difficult to see the other sets above & below mine. From the menu of “Type Sets” it’s a chore to locate my particular set.

• Options
    CCDollarCCDollar Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2019 10:00PM

@HeatherBoyd said:

@bolivarshagnasty said:

"Browse" in the app, and "explore" for desktops should take you the options for all of the set registry categories. If you are experiencing a bug, please message me some screen shots and I will look into the problem!

I know it's in the fix but there is no way to access all of the PCGS Registry Sets from my or your web page. (At least at my end as above). Looking good though...just a few bugs.

Edited to add: As above...trying to surf the PCGS Registry just brings me to "My Dashboard". (Which I Like).
    CC

Nickel Triumph...My Led Zepps
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

I cannot go to dashboard. It is blank. Tried it on 4 machines and multiple browsers. Also the android app just says error encountered when I try to log in.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

@CCDollar said:

@HeatherBoyd said:

@bolivarshagnasty said:

I know it's in the fix but there is no way to access all of the PCGS Registry Sets from my or your web page. (At least at my end as above). Looking good though...just a few bugs.

Edited to add: As above...trying to surf the PCGS Registry just brings me to "My Dashboard". (Which I Like).
    CC

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us! You can access all of the PCGS Set Registry sets from every page within PCGS Set Registry from the "Explore" button in the upper right corner.

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • Options
    PCGSDevPCGSDev Posts: 55 mod
    edited January 15, 2019 5:18PM

@dbldie55 said:
    I cannot go to dashboard. It is blank. Tried it on 4 machines and multiple browsers. Also the android app just says error encountered when I try to log in.

EDIT: It looks like we have figured out what is causing the issue you are facing. We should have a fix in place by tomorrow. I will follow up when the issues should be resolved so you can check.

Can you PM me your Set Registry email address so I can see if I can reproduce the issue so I can look into what's causing it?

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com
  • Options

@BryceM said:

If I click on this area it used to take me to a list of the top 20 sets. Now, it just goes to my set. Very difficult to see the other sets above & below mine. From the menu of “Type Sets” it’s a chore to locate my particular set.

Thanks for the feedback! I do remember what you are referring to with previous versions of the app. At the time that was a half-baked solution (not native) but it is something we have plans to bring back in a more fully integrated way.

Josh Logier

Software Engineer, PCGS
    app@pcgs.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file