Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Serendipity Sunday at the NYINC

I had not intended to return today; tired, not feeling too well (sinus headache) and an exhausted wallet. However, a friend of mine wanted to know what it was that turned me from a drab Eyore type into a passionate firebrand. He asked to be taken to the NYINC, on Sunday.

It did not start out auspiciously. First, I forgot my checkbook. Returned for the checkbook and the discovered that I also had forgotten my phone. Returned for the phone. At least on weekends I can board a train from Mineola, on a major track line, so there was that.

Met my friend at the Hyatt and proceeded to take him on a tour of the dealerships. I had seen most of the tables, after three days, but as I passed Sedwick, there, staring me right in the face, was this stunning Proclamation medal for Carlos IV. Now, I had made some very satisfactory purchases during the previous three days, but nothing made my heart soar (as I like to put it). Well, here it was. I really like the medals of Carlos III and Carlos IV, and this was a winner.

Just to forestall the inevitable question; Yes, I will be posting photos, but It will take some time. Looking forward to it!

Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD

Comments

• Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@harasha said:

>

Just to forestall the inevitable question; Yes, I will be posting photos, but It will take some time. Looking forward to it!

Just so you know... Until we see pics, it never happened. :wink:

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com