Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Tom of O-Pee-Chee Baseball

Just wanted to give an acknowledgement to fellow board member Tom of OPC Baseball. He was in Canada this weekend on a buying trip and we were able to do some business.

We spoke beforehand by telephone and I was impressed by his professional and honest manner, so ultimately I decided to meet him (and his wife, who he was travelling with) at a Toronto area hotel and sell him some things from my collection. Tom seems like a really nice guy, and he was great to deal with for sure, I left thinking how smoothly the transaction went, and just wanted to publicly thank Tom, and let others on the Forum know as well.

Eyebone

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would agree. Very professional. I have purchased a few items from Tom, one of which I had a question about. He took the time to call me and spend time discussing it with me. Very helpful and trust worthy.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    45isodd45isodd Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2019 7:49AM

Tom’s knowledge of O-Pee-Chee cards in baseball, football, hockey, and even Stars Wars, is unparalleled. His passion for cards and his integrity makes him a unique individual in the hobby.

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@45isodd said:
    Tom’s knowledge of O-Pee-Chee cards in baseball, football, hockey, and even Stars Wars, is unparalleled.

I vote myself tied for first. LOL!!

Work hard and you will succeed!!