Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

GummyArts and IDrawBaseballCards on Twitter

Thanks to my buddy, Erik, for turning me onto these 2 artists (and letting me steal some of his thunder by starting this thread).

Some of you may have seen the 2 custom sketch cards I have in my Fidrych collection...

The one on the left is by Mike Noren, who's Twitter feed is GummyArts, while the card on the right is the creation of Mark Mosley, aka IDrawBaseballCards on Twitter.

These guys basically draw their own interpretations of classic baseball cards, sometimes staying true to the original designs, while other times they'll get more creative and whimsical. Occasionally, they'll use different subjects on the cards like musicians, actors, and other pop culture figures. :) It's pretty fun to check their Twitter pages from time to time, not to mention reading some of the comments, and you don't need a Twitter account to view their posts.

Mike (GummyArts) has also started selling packs, now going into his 2nd set of 50 cards for 2019, and they are a LOT of fun to open and collect. They go on sale from time to time at this site: GummyArts Featured Products (I am not affiliated with either site, just wanted to share here since we all dig baseball cards so much).

Here are some examples of their stuff. First, a few cards from IDrawBaseballCards:

And here are a few cards by Mike, -- GummyArts

Comments