Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB pre-1965 dimes (Roos/Merc) in quantity for a new YN

My 7 year old daughter has fallen head over heels for coins. Lucky me! Seriously she can't put the red book down. Dimes are her fancy, and we've had fun searching rolls and filling her Whitman folders.

I'd like to pick up a bag or two of silver dimes for her to search through now so she can fill in the pre-1965 dates. Can anyone help me out? They don't all need to be nice, but ideally they aren't all junk. The more variation in dates and MMs the better.

AND

I'd also be interested if you have a Roosie or Merc folder laying around the shop that someone already filled in (or partial is fine), especially if the coins have toned a little. Then I'd salt the bags with some pretty toners for her to find. Just a thought...

Comments

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Message sent

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc