Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Higher end Lincoln Wheat Collection to go. Ebay now.

coastalpride85coastalpride85 Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
edited February 3, 2019 5:14PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Moved to Ebay, continuing to list coins, check it out and put in some bids. http://ebay.us/7JP6Gy?5338273189

Comments

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Would you PM a list of date/mm and prices please? Or post here??

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options

Yes, I will put up a list of available dates/MM. It will be in a PDF attachment to the post.

• Options

The 1919S is sold, not the 1919P corrected in listing. Will have list up tomorrow

• Options

Updated with list at bottom. Will continue to update list as they go.

• Options

I have a running list at the bottom of the pics, will keep it updated. Sorry for the long text.

• Options

I have a running list at the bottom of the pics, will keep it updated. Sorry for the long text.

• Options

Bump for the weekend, PM me any interest and offers. Looking to trade as well, let me know what you've got!

• Options

Remember, Value does not equal my price, I am very negotiable, looking to go ahead and get rid of this so I can finish my BU Washington Quarter set, and hopefully get my 1995 W Silver Eagle.

• Options

Update

• Options

Bump and moved to the bay

• Options

Forgot to mention, use the link above, and if you win an auction let me know you are a member here and I'll refund the shipping.

• Options
    greencoppergreencopper Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi Chris, do you
    still have the lincoln 1938 s/s/s I believe it was. I would like it! Thanks

No matter if you live in a palace of gold, or sleep in a dried up ditch, you'll never be happy as the fairies are, and never no never as rich. Anonymous
  • Options

Got it set aside for you