Coin grading contest / Giveaway!

Test your coin grading skills with these 12 coins, the order was placed tonight and the coins will be submitted 1-2-19. It should take at least 3 weeks from now before the grades are in and posted. So, I'll call the cut-off for answers as 1-23-19.
Prize: Your choice, one of the graded coins or a 200.00 Visa gift card whichever is less :)
Rules: Only PM'd answers will count. Only complete answers will count so, partially correct will not. The person with the most correct answer wins. In the case of ties we will have Paradise's Mango draw #s.
HINT: There is one variety attribution...

GOOD LUCK!

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3

Line 4

Line 5

Line 6

Line 7

Line 8

Line 9

Line 10

Line 11

Line 12

ALL COINS

Comments

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 20,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5, 2019 9:12PM

pm sent

bob :)

BST deals: Dozens of buys/sells. Will provide a list upon request.
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), [email protected]
  • @AUandAG Well, I suppose the answers don't have to be PM'd but, you could be giving away clues.

• @AUandAG So let me throw a bone out there. If 12 is accented then there are two varieties. Feel free to resubmit

Chris :)

Nah, too late to even think....maybe tomorrow..... I figure at best I'll get three right. I just don't do moderns at all and thus have no eye for them. lol

• @AUandAG So this is like the blind leading the beginner :) No worries I only have 5 or 6 submissions thus far.

I have submitted many times and I think the newest coin is a 1921 cent. I kid my wife that anything BB (before bob was born) is fair game (1946). Anything after is pocket change.

• @AUandAG said:
    I have submitted many times and I think the newest coin is a 1921 cent. I kid my wife that anything BB (before bob was born) is fair game (1946). Anything after is pocket change.

Where do you find all those old goodies? The oldest I have found is 47 lol, except when roll hunting & my oldest there is a 05 or 08 V.

I live in a retirement community of 7,000 homes and all of us are above 55. I advertise in our local assn monthly magazine. I just buy whatever comes my way and most is old like us!! Oh, yeah I do get tons of proof sets and cherry those off to Sanction or other fomites as needed and throw the rest on ebay. Some years are great and some are lean. 2017 was a lean year with not many buys, but 2016 I had to pay the gov't it's share on the profits!! Just a fun hobby for me and I score every now and again and that keeps me going. I also advertise to buy guns and get a bunch of WWII, Korean war and Vietnam war stuff. Some cool guns do come my way. Those I give away to family for birthdays and such....don't make money on them and wife says I'm nuts for doing that but the kids and grandkids love them and enjoy them and use them (hunting).

• @AUandAG That is pretty cool and with that many residents and friends and family of residents, you have a nice and choice market. Same here nothing more than a hobby until I find the winning ticket, and then, still just a hobby. I have 4 more years before they will let me move there :) I think 2019 is going to be good to us.

• THE EAGLE HAS LANDED! Today in Newport Beach, CA. So, I wonder if the 23rd was an overshoot? If so, I will just have to keep secret the answers for a day or two. If your playing, now is the time!