Home Q & A Forum
Options

Ask Me Anything Session with Brett Charville January 1, 2019 10:00 AM PST - 12:30 PM PST

Attention all CU Forum Members!

Kick off your new year with the new PCGS President, Brett Charville, during a live Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on January 1, 2019, from 10:00 AM PST until 12:30 PM PST. During this AMA session questions will be answered in the order they are received at the discretion of Brett and the moderator.

General Guidelines:
All appropriate and well-intentioned questions are welcome during his AMA session, however, not all questions will be answered. Due to the limited amount of time for the session, Brett and the moderator will be selecting questions that seem to be the most popular or would provide the most valuable information to our community.

Only questions and Brett’s responses will be allowed during the AMA period, all other posts on the AMA thread will be deleted. Comments and non-question related posts will not be allowed while the AMA session is live after the session is over the thread will be left open temporarily to allow discussion. This is important to keep the thread clean and easy to navigate. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in a temporary loss of posting privileges.

Sarcastic or otherwise inappropriate questions or comments will lead to a deletion of the offending post and a temporary ban for the forum member who made the post until the AMA session has ended. There will be no warnings. Depending on the degree of severity, bans for inappropriate behavior during the event may be permanent.

The event will take place in the U.S. Coins forum thread here: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1011282/ask-me-anything-session-with-brett-charville-january-1-2019-10-00-am-pst-12-30-pm-pst#latest

Heather Boyd
PCGS Senior Director of Marketing

This discussion has been closed.