Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Merry Christmas....

....to all of my fellow collectors who enjoy this great hobby!

It's been another fun year on the boards for me. I enjoy sharing my collection updates and seeing all the great additions that others have gathered.

Daniel

Comments

• Options
    magicpapamagicpapa Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2018 7:24AM

Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and nothing was going right. The elves were complaining about not getting paid overtime. The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and the sleigh was broken. Santa was furious. ‘I can’t believe it!’ he yells. ‘I’ve got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours – all of my reindeer are drunk, the elves are on strike and I don’t even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid little angel to find one hours ago! What am I going to do?’ Just then, the little angel opens the front door and steps in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. ‘Oi fatty!’ she says. ‘Where d’you want me to stick this?’ And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass.

Merry Christmas

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

May there be bass under all of your lily pads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbT1DGsFh7E

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I have my 3 kids and full family but always self reflect and give a quiet, but important, thanks to this hobby and the people who make it so great.

Thanks to the CU Board!

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too