Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

Sunnuva....When he said, 'this is home' i swear I got chills down my spine. WWE just might get interesting again!

Comments

• Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    yeah i know man that was awsome.. WWE + The Rock - Stone Cold = Ratings and more interesting shows.
  • Options
    hehe, the re-run of it is on now, i'ma go watch it image
  • Options
    I taped it so it will get watched about 50 more times before next monday... to bad i don't get a re-run of it... baywatch is on TNN right now here
  • Options
    Ah, yeah, we don't get TNN, we have to watch on TSN, (Canada's ESPN) and it's replayed at midnight after sportscentre.
  • Options
    ah ok i did not know you were from canada
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Yeah, I taped Scooby Doo yesterday. Best show ever. Who would have ever thought it was the owner of the house trying to scare everyone away? image Zoikes !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Stone Cold was accused of beating his wife. So if he really leaves that is why. image
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    I quit watching wrasslin 4 years ago after Shamrock left, Vince McMahon started wrestling against Stone Cold and The Undertaker, Kane, and that fat guy were going around beating up people. Lol