Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question on selling PSA Commons

I have seen a few threads about selling raw common lots and am curious if the same advice of grouping into lots by team holds for graded cards. I have maybe fifty 60s and 70s baseball commons that I have upgraded over the last several years accumulating dust and figure maybe someone else could use them - talking 7/8 in 60s and 8/9 for 70s with no high numbers or stars. Would these maybe go better grouping by year or something like that? Thanks

Chris

Comments

• Options
    SdubSdub Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Personally, if they are commons and in groups, I'll take a swipe at them. Singles, nope, don't have time. I'd put your list on the BST here and go from there.

Collecting PSA 9's from 1970-1977. Raw 9's from 72-77. Raw 10's from '78-'83.
    Collecting Unopened from '72-'83; mostly BBCE certified boxes/cases/racks.
    Prefer to buy in bulk.
  • Options

That is what I was thinking - except for the BST Forum. For some reason that never even came to mind - and I even have that page bookmarked. So sad on my part. I will post there first and see if that generates anything. Thank you.

• Options

It all depends on how much work you want to put into it and how fast you want to move the cards. Offering them individually should net you more $, but can take a looooong time.

• Options

And the time is largely the issue. I think taking a small possible net sales reduction is worth moving them faster. Thanks.