Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Question about combining purchases

Does anyone know how I can bundle two items into one purchase to use the 15% coupon? When I click the pay item button, it only checks me out for that one purchase instead of both items. Thanks in advance!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

Try adding both to your cart first

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jay0791 said:
    Try adding both to your cart first

I'm not able to do that because they were best offer acceptances.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    edited December 15, 2018 5:55PM

I just realized I can do it through the app instead of from the PC. All good~thanks!

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

works on PC too. as long as both items are from the same seller. I wont 3 total times and got the discount applied to the total value...was way cool

@HighGradeLegends said:
    works on PC too. as long as both items are from the same seller. I wont 3 total times and got the discount applied to the total value...was way cool

These were from two different sellers. But app worked beautifully.