Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

i may owe LAdude a bit of an apology.............

i got the jabbar jersey today....it had been there since thursday i think,not sure...i didnt read the whole thing i got in the mail,and i was in a bad mood,and i took it out on you....i shouldnt have but it was just one of those weeks i guess...so i'm sorry .....shouldnt have jumped on ya like i did....so i apologize image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    It's either lack of sex, or you haven't taken enough of your Prozac James...image
  • Options
    thats ok we all have those days image
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Derrick, maybe he`s mad cause he cant tell his pills apart and though his prozac would help him have more sex...image
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    nah...i got all the sex i need...i aint like ya'll young azz.....all talk no action image

• Options
    and he has the blisters on his hand to prove it image
    LOOKING FOR MARINO GAME USED,, , AND AUTO`S
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Michael Todd Lorenz!!!image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭

<< <i>and he has the blisters on his hand to prove it image >>

lmao......good one
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236

<< <i>and he has the blisters on his hand to prove it image >>

lol... and a wad of tissues in the other hand... imageimage
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    and he has the blisters on his hand to prove it

Interesting response from a guy who has a wiener beater as an icon!!!
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
    Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
    Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA
  • Options
    Lol image
  • Options
    And I thought all the perverts came out at night....hmm, guess I was wrong...image
  • Options
    well my weiner beater just goes to show that i`m secure with my manhood image
  • Options
    That's what you think...image
  • Options
    secure in your manhood ?...lol..mike....looks like ya better watch what ya say...or joyce will have ya manhood in her hand with a death-like squeeze image

• Options
    why is everybody always picking on me? image
  • Options
    oh go ahead...its always me...me...me...get over yaself ya bastad.....you suk....you lie.....your a bad example....screw it your fired !!! POS !!!!!!!!!!!..........( i know joyce can do better than a loser like this....she needs someone that will act right...not be selfish...greedy...& POUTY!!!) imageimage

• Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Y'all are hilarious!!!!! Don't worry James, Mike is all man, and I am proud to call him my man.... Treats me nicer than any man before, and I love and respect him more each day. You guys just keep on having your fun, but be careful big lug!! imageimage
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    oh i KNOWWWWWW mike all man....we have ahd ALOT of late night rendezvous lil lug...so YOUUUUU better be tha one watchin image

• Options
    i feel so loved image
  • Options
    used is more like it.......we just gonna use you..then ditch ya like tha whore you REALLY are image

• Options
    Before you apologize . Ask yourself again when was the trade agreed on ,when were the cards going to be sent. And how long after the trade was agreed on were the card received.

If the cards were received in a reasonable amount of time then make an apology.If not then what took so long for them to be sent and make them send first next time...........
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's