Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1955 Double Die. ( sold)

JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

Before I get the most likely genuine recommendations to the obvious concern that I should have it certified I don't because I don't send coins in for certification so I would have to pay to have someone else send it in. I know it's genuine so I encourage anyone who can't tell to send it in. Obviously guaranteed genuine but likely recolored. There are quite a few markers on a genuine but I've pictured the Die line on the T in CENT which is on all genuine coins. It was very hard to get to show up with an iPad but got a little, it's actually longer. It's a really pretty example and in the long run the popularity of this coin is the dramatic doubling. The picture with the arrows is not my coin it is an example of the Die line on genuine double dies. Asking $1275 includes Registered mail and PayPal. I'll ship in January. Returns for any reason are fine as long as coin remains sealed ( my postage cost not refunded) and forever for authentication ( all money refunded). I said this coin is most likely recolored so I do not guarantee a grade ( I'd want a grand more for a coin that looked like this I thought was natural).

Comments