Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Walmart Card Pack Sale

slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 13, 2018 8:25PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

grabbed up a bunch of packs by the register as they were selling off packs at 40% off regular price. Not going to scan all cards so just scanning some that I pulled. The hard to read hockey names are Jason Zucker , Cory Schneider , Ryan McDonagh

Comments

• Options

thanks its the 2nd ohtani ive pulled from packs and ill have to check out the acuna and see which i have . i grabbed the holiday cards , 2017 upperdeck mvp and the 2015/16 upper deck packs but no mcdavid young guns. they had most all the packs in the store at 30-40% off here. i might get the rest of the 2015/16 upperdeck and try again for him

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

I picked up a couple blasters of the holiday a couple weeks back. Think I got the exact same cards as you have pictured...including the Kuechel relic. I like them but there doesn't seem to be much of a following. Got hooked on them last year with the Cole Hamels SSP card. Bought several boxes trying to find one. Then, out of the blue I open a pack and there were 3 Hamels back to back to back. I then wondered if they were really SSP's or they just jacked it up when they were packaging his card. Regardless, I subbed one and got a 10 and sold the others in the $60 each range. Hoping there is something good in this years, but I haven't researched it.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options

I get the packs cause am on a very tight budget ( medical pension so I can't buy the expensive cards ) , but i just collect mostly for the fun of it and seeing what i'll pull