Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH or Swap-like-new Dansco 7172 album w/slipcase and 26 coins (14 Morgans, 2 Peace, 6 Ikes, 3 SBAs)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 13, 2018 4:39AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Want to sell as a lot, though I'll consider the sale of individual pieces as well (already sold a few).

This lot is essentially priced at my cost, give or take less than five bucks. The 1900-O Morgan dollar is free (it is not tallied into the price since it cost me nothing).

This set includes:

(14) Morgan dollars, all original grey circulated and well-matched
(2) Peace dollars, ditto
(6) Eisenhower dollars, all BU, cut from mint set plastic
(3) Susan B. Anthony dollars, ditto
(1) Dansco #7172 Silver Dollar Date Set album, like new
(1) Dansco 3/4" slipcase

Asking $565. I will pay shipping to US addresses.

Alternately, I would possibly consider swap offers for 1-2 nicer coins, preferably gold, though I'll consider most anything I consider suitable for my "Eclectic Box" collection.

Click here for the gallery of images, which includes obverse and reverse pictures of all the coins, including two sets of images for some, and animated GIFs of the flashy Ikes.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options

Updated this and added a price, finally.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2018 11:13AM

Still on page 1 and not even that far down? This place must've slowed down. Maybe it's the holidays and pre-FUN doldrums?

No swap offers, even? Kinda surprised about that, too.

I mean, I know this is common circ stuff, not high grade or anything, but hey, it's decent circ stuff, IMHO.

Don't like my ask price? Offer me a swap. Or we can haggle. I don't mind that a bit.

Mind you, I'm not gonna give these away, but have a look, and if you like 'em, maybe we can work something out. Or maybe not. No harm in discussing it, though. I try to be easy to deal with.

Edit- Woohoo! Just got my first offer, from @guitarwes:

Hey, I'll trade you 2 lightly used horseshoes and a light yellow rotary dial telephone for your silver dollar lot on the BST.

Needless to say, this lot is still available. I'm holding out for a pink rhinestone Hello Kitty rotary dial phone, at the very least. I mean, c'mon, Wes. Sheesh. ;)

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Rob! Glad to see ya posting here every once in a while...A great board member! :)

K

ANA LM