Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lot of Five (5) 2018 Silver Reverse Proof Sets Sealed in Box from US Mint FS Eligible

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 22, 2018 9:48AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Offering for sale here a lot of five (5) 2018 Silver Reverse Proof Sets still sealed in box from the United States Mint. My order was placed on July 24 and the sets are First Strike eligible. $450 shipped via Paypal friends & family option or please add 3% for Paypal goods. Will ship via USPS insured priority mail. Please PM me if interested. I have completed hundreds of transactions here on the forums both as a buyer and a seller and have many references. Thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options

Reduced to $475 shipped for a sealed box of 5 sets FS eligible.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

Pics added and price reduced to $460 shipped for all 5 sets, FS eligible.

• Options

$450 dlvd

• Options

TTT