Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Examples of graded cards or autograph Cuts embedded into custom framed pictures or photos

I'm potentially looking at embedding two or three PSA graded cards or autograph cuts into a custom frame and mat for a really cool sports photo. Do any Forum members have any examples of something like this or any lessons from trying to do this in the past? Please show your pictures from your man cave or other areas. I'm looking for ideas on how to best embed the slabs so I can give instructions to the framer to do it correctly so they look very clean when integrated into the mat

Comments

• jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

Here is one of my favorite Longoria pieces. My wife got it framed for me as a gift. Has 4 psa graded cards along the bottom. They framed it though with the labels hidden. Still thought they did a good job. Pretty sure she got it done at our local "Michael's" store.

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@jlvette50 said:

Here is one of my favorite Longoria pieces. My wife got it framed for me as a gift. Has 4 psa graded cards along the bottom. They framed it though with the labels hidden. Still thought they did a good job. Pretty sure she got it done at our local "Michael's" store.

way cool!