Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Barry Bonds Dual jersey/glove #ed 7/25!!!!

this auction didnt sell cause the reserve was set to high. Here it is again with no RESERVE!!!Barry Bonds....oh yeah and shipping is free on this one!....
Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!

Comments

• Options
    Not only that. You have 0 feedback also. I've gotten some nice stuff cheap because the person had 0 feedback and no one wanted to take a risk.
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    yeah i know i know...they always say to sell small items first....but hey...last time i had it up someone bid $87.75 for it
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Why Start with a high start price....just start with 9.99 state in the Auction you will write back to sellers if they have any questions...and are ready provide different angles of the card to prove ownership..if you state these things you should get 125+ for that card.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    top for the night...
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I agree, start your opening bid LOW with no reserve. Start it at either $1.00 or $9.95. Let people BID on it instead of someone having to start at $100.00. Let people get excited when their bid is the high bid. You will get more out of it that way. You can always cancel the auction if the bidding doesn't get high enough. Just some friendly advice.

Have traded with Ski (x2), Sporto, Donniebaseball, heavyd (x3), cardnyou, sportsguy, chayne2, samsgirl, Vittleboy, JRCCrum (x2), and Bud (x2).
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice...appreciate it
  • Options

Your high bid last time you tried to sell it was $87.00 and you relist it with a $100 MB ( Minimum Bid ) ???

If this is true you really don't belong on Ebay. No offense but doing this makes no sense and to be completely honest, it's stupid.

Not only that, most people wouldn't buy a $100 card off someone with 0 feedback. If I were you I'd relist the card with a friends account that has a high feedback amount and start the bidding at $9.99.

Starting the bid at $100 shows you're a chicken! image
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.