Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking for lower grade W Liberty Halves to fill out a short set: VG-8 to F-12.

Not stained or blemished.

Comments

• Options
    jafo50jafo50 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

Can you be more specific on the dates that you're interested in as I have quite a few raw walkers?

Successful BST transactions with lordmarcovan, Moldnut, erwindoc

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2018 8:51AM

Nil

• Options

Sorry for the slow response. Busy time right now.
    These look perfect. Right now I have 11 and need 19 different a dates\mints
    Here's a list of the ones I want to eventually find. The only one I'm aware is really spendy is the 38D.
    37D,37S,
    38D,
    39, 39D, 39S
    40S,
    41,41S
    42D,
    43D, 43S,
    44,44D,44S
    45S
    46D
    46S

• Options
    jafo50jafo50 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

PM Sent

Successful BST transactions with lordmarcovan, Moldnut, erwindoc

• Options
    edited December 19, 2018 8:47PM

Nil

• Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

PM sent

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options

So...have made deals for all but the following:

37s, 40s, 42d, 43d, 44d, 46d, 46s

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I could help you out with the others, John.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does He have them all now? I won't go looking if he does. Please post advise. Regards, Michael

• Options
    nickelsciolistnickelsciolist Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2019 5:17AM

@Walkerguy21D said:
    Glad I could help you out with the others, John.
    @Soldi said:
    Does He have them all now? I won't go looking if he does. Please post advise. Regards, Michael

Greg, yes thanks so much, sorry I did not give you creds! Very happy with the deals we were able to arrive at, and appreciate your refreshing transparency.

Michael I am still looking for the ones I posted above: 37s, 40s, 42d, 43d, 44d, 46d, 46s. I am on a budget and not looking for prime condition coins for the whole set...as I shared with Greg though I do have a weakness for a nicely toned silver half :) .

• Options
    SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2019 7:27AM

_Here I am working on it.
    _

_Do any of these help? _

• Options

@Soldi said:
    _Here I am working on it.
    _

_Do any of these help? _

Sent you a PM

• Options
    nickelsciolistnickelsciolist Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    edited March 26, 2019 2:38AM

Ta-Da! Got a couple more from Edthelorx an Traded with Bobsr and filled the set. I know not anything serious collectors would wet their pants over, but I am very happy with them. These are beautiful coins to my eye. Also, can't say enough how pleased I am with this forum. Very helpful group and don't make me feel condescended to for being an amateur.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks nice, John!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2019 10:48AM

Congrats on completing your set! It's always a rewarding feeling to complete a folder!

I'm in a similar boat & looking for similar grades to complete my FULL set, but it's next to impossible in my "affordability" price range, unfortunately.

EDITED 3/28 to reflect much-appreciated help from several fellow Forum members in filling some previously-listed holes:
    To complete my short-set folder #2 as you did, I still need just the 38D. There's some hope for that folder.
    To complete folder #1, I still need the harder ones: 16P/D/S, 17D(obv), 17D(rev), 19P/S, 21P/D/S, & 29D. Needless to say, unless I hit the lottery or something similar, that folder's destined to remain incomplete..............

Thank goodness for "short sets"! ;):/

• Options

@DBSTrader2 said:
    Congrats on completing your set! It's always a rewarding feeling to complete a folder!

I'm in a similar boat & looking for similar grades to complete my FULL set, but it's next to impossible in my "affordability" price range, unfortunately.

To complete my short-set folder #2 as you did, I still need: 37D, 37S, 38D, & 39S. There's some hope for that folder.

To complete folder #1, I still need the harder ones: 16P/D/S, 17D(obv), 17D(rev), 18P, 19P/S, 20D, 21P/D/S, & 29D. Needless to say, unless I hit the lottery or something similar, that folder's destined to remain incomplete..............

Thank goodness for "short sets"! ;):/

:)