Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCE Annual Black Friday Sale, Anyone Get Anything?

This is the first year I can remember no threads about the BBCE black Friday sale. I think in some ways it speaks to the state of unopened (i.e. strong prices, which I think is a good thing). It seems that unopened is now moving much more towards an investment than an opportunity to rip some items from our youth.

In any case, another great sale from BBCE, did you get anything?

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny I just looked at BBCE for Black Friday before I got to this site. They are having 10% off $40-200 or something like that. I think in the past, they would have specific items on sale (like, say, 1981 Fleer boxes) but I could be wrong.

Dave and Adam's didn't have anything that appealed to me today either.

Daniel
  • Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

@djr said:
    I bought a 82TT set with intact tape and thinking about buying a case or two, depending on the condition, awaiting reply.

I always look forward to BBCE's Black Friday Sale https://bbcexchange.com/news/

Thanks BBCE and crew :+1:

I had that 82 traded set in my cart this morning then decided against it. Didn’t pick up anything else.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23, 2018 12:19PM

I picked up 7 1978 wax trays. This was a great special with both 10% off and free shipping!

We should buy the 1980 wax rack case and do a group rip!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    dan89dan89 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow nice Tim , I was watching the inventory of those 78 wax tray go from 10 to 7 to 3 to1. I managed to get the last one and a 76 baseball wax pack PSA 8. Nice price and free shipping can’t beat.

• Options
    ReedBBCEReedBBCE Posts: 25 ✭✭✭

@BaltimoreYankee said:
    Funny I just looked at BBCE for Black Friday before I got to this site. They are having 10% off $40-200 or something like that. I think in the past, they would have specific items on sale (like, say, 1981 Fleer boxes) but I could be wrong.

The part where we put specific items on sale is in December - our 12 Days of Christmas promotion. If we (I) have time, we will also do our daily special in the retail store, which will also be available for mail order as well.

Reed Kasaoka
    Buyer, Baseball Card Exchange

cell: (808) 372-1974 email: ReedBBCE@gmail.com

Facebook: bbcexchange
    eBay stores: bbcexchange, bbcexchange2, bbcexchange3, bbcexchange4
  • Options
    jsanzjsanz Posts: 250 ✭✭

Well I guess I should have moved quicker on those 1978 trays

Love those 70's - early 80's packs and boxes...send me a message if you are selling because I am buying
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

@ReedBBCE said:

@BaltimoreYankee said:

The part where we put specific items on sale is in December - our 12 Days of Christmas promotion. If we (I) have time, we will also do our daily special in the retail store, which will also be available for mail order as well.

Don't forget that Cyber Monday sale where you have select FASC boxes from the early 1970's in all 4 sports for 50% off. Just in case Steve forgot to remind you before he left for the holiday weekend...