Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Black Friday ANYTHING GOES Auction

Guys and Gals,

The coin market has been slow for us this season. We have an auction running over the weekend and items like this one are reserved under melt. Every auction we have ever run, we have had at least a few people who have won items below melt.

All of that said, yes, we would love for you to participate in our auction, but if not, please feel free to share some of the cool items we have with friends, as most of these items are reserved WELL below market value.

My favorite item is this one:

A Foster Comstock Mine Carson City Silver ingot that was poured to use for the Carson City coins back in years past. These ingots were the silver that were used in the rare Silver minted in Carson City.

There are tons of other items on there, we usually have around 150 people bidding each auction, sometimes just a few!

If you have any other questions about this auction or the items in it, please feel free to message me.

My name is Rich Baran, I work at Coins Since 1994 (a highly reputable Ebay Seller) and I'm trying to be more active on forums like these with my fellow coin people.

I always have great deals and I'm always paying big for items we are looking for, drop me a message.

-Rich Baran

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinssince1994 said:
    Guys and Gals,

The coin market has been slow for us this season. We have an auction running over the weekend and items like this one are reserved under melt. Every auction we have ever run, we have had at least a few people who have won items below melt.

All of that said, yes, we would love for you to participate in our auction, but if not, please feel free to share some of the cool items we have with friends, as most of these items are reserved WELL below market value.

My favorite item is this one:

A Foster Comstock Mine Carson City Silver ingot that was poured to use for the Carson City coins back in years past. These ingots were the silver that were used in the rare Silver minted in Carson City.

There are tons of other items on there, we usually have around 150 people bidding each auction, sometimes just a few!

If you have any other questions about this auction or the items in it, please feel free to message me.

My name is Rich Baran, I work at Coins Since 1994 (a highly reputable Ebay Seller) and I'm trying to be more active on forums like these with my fellow coin people.

I always have great deals and I'm always paying big for items we are looking for, drop me a message.

-Rich Baran

\
    Do you have a link to your eBay auctions?

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, link please !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options

HERE is the Auction, it's item #7.

• Options

And then HERE is what we have up at the moment on Ebay.

• Options

Thank you Mr. Huber. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met! You get a commission!