Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1834 AU Half cent, 1870 Proof seated dime, 1909 MS Wheat cent

ButteredfatkidButteredfatkid Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
edited November 24, 2018 1:17PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Shipping is in a first class bubble mailer. Will cost more for priority mail and/or insurance per usual if requested. Paypal or Crypto only please!

Feel free to make any offers through PM'ing me, as well as any questions or extra photo requests feel free to contact me!

• 1834 Half Cent. Photos Really nice condition, IMO a high AU coin. See for yourselves in the photos. No main luster left (as expected) however it still has all the original colors and patina on the coin. Possibly a thin scratch on the obverse by the cheek, however I do not believe it to by anything major that would hold it back from straight grading at any of the major grading companies $110 (PCGS price guide AU55 = $225) SOLD

• 1870 Proof Seated Dime. Photos Yes this really is a proof dime! Die markers match and everything die markers seen here. Looks to have a very tiny amount of luster and reflectivity on the reverse of the coin right in the center of the wreath area. However it is very minimal. I am assuming it had a very very old cleaning, but the only real way that it coming through is by the toning and patina of the coin. No major hairline or anything like that. Overall I really enjoy the patina of this coin and it does not seem to have any major issues. $200 (PCGS price guide MS60 = $295) SOLD

• 1909 Wheat Cent. Photos Just recently acquired this coin. It was even nicer than I thought it would be! Absolutely dripping luster, and no major issues on the coin that I can see. I believe it is around an MS65 RD, however that is totally up to you to decide. $50 (PCGS price guide MS65 = $165)