Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Gunmoney book by P. Timmons - wish to find a source. (Book rec'd 11/15)

BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 15, 2018 12:51PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

I believe that next week I will (finally) I have the funds for this book, but Kolbe & Fanning seem to have recently sold out of their supply. Any suggestions on who has it?

Amazon does not seem to list it, and part of the problem may lie in the word "Gun".

I hope this is not too out-of-line to ask here.

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try abebooks.com as it appears they have it. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018 12:34PM

Well, yes I ordered that - and abebooks passed the ordered to Kolbe and Fanning. However, Kolbe and Fannng filled the order and it may arrive today.

Except for having to give abebooks an extra $15, this may work out.

Abebooks may be the book equivalent of APMEX.

1PM Update - Despite snow here, the USPS came through like a Champ!

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great, there's nothing like having the reference material you need. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good pick up!