Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Current Over/Under Return Time On Bulk Submissions?

Hey All--

Like many of you here, I have a few bulk submissions in the pipeline at PSA. We all know turnaround times are an inexact science. However, I sense just from what I am reading on here the over/under is around three to four months. Am I off on that? I am close to the two month mark with mine but figure I am no better than 2/3 of the way home. Thanks all!

Matt

Comments

• dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

a group sub im in for august (logged in around 8/30) is still processing. think the last few group subs we did were in the 50-60 day range.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

Their processing time seems to be shrinking,
    Last moths Sub took a month to start processing once picked up,
    This Month, took 5 Days

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Waiting on one logged 7/20.

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have one logged 8/22 still waiting. Also had a 15 day order take 54 calendar days that I got back about 2 weeks ago. Have another 15 day order on bus day 21 as well. Home they catch up soon

edited November 8, 2018 2:33PM

im in a group sub every month. our sub that logged in sometime late august, 450 or so cards, just popped yesterday. this was the one I was talking about in the post above. 50 something business days I guess?

myslabs.to/smzcards

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@markj111 said:
    Waiting on one logged 7/20.

Hopefully gets to you before Christmas!

• JimMeantJimMeant Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2018 5:10PM

Sent a bulk order in mid-July
    Logged 8/6
    Popped 11/7 on business day #65

-Collecting anything vintage
  • tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Anyone have current turnaround time? I'm planning on dropping some stuff off at Philly Show in 2 weeks.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

a recent group bulk order logged in late august just popped last week.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

I think we are waiting on a bulk sub that was logged late September so I will be happy to see the cards in hand sometime in January.

This wait is nothing compared to doing a Form 4 with the ATF a few years ago. Took almost 16 months to be able to take possession of a $1200 silencer for my other hobby of firearms. :smiley:

PSA for cards, CGC for comics, they are like the Flash compared to turnaround times with .gov .

@brendanb438 said:
    I think we are waiting on a bulk sub that was logged late September so I will be happy to see the cards
    PSA for cards, CGC for comics, they are like the Flash compared to turnaround times with .gov .

THIS

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting on mine in at business day 62 for 100t and on business day 25 for a regular 15 day order.

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Tuesday will be 4 months for mine.

@markj111 said:
    Tuesday will be 4 months for mine.

I guess the price increase didn't speed things up any.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

My recent bulk order popped at 62 business days.

I just sent in some cards today for a platinum CC renewal and I just checked the store and it says now approximately 20 business days.

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

My CC renewal was at 14 business days i think about six weeks ago.....good luck

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

60-65 days

• Huskies11Huskies11 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the current wait on Bulk and CC submissions?

Currently Collecting:

• Baseball: Griffey Jr, Red Sox, 80s/90s/00s
    • Basketball: Jordan, Bird, 80s/90s
    • Football: Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Patriots
    • Hockey: Gretzky, Buffalo Sabres

Flickr: https://flickr.com/gp/184724292@N07/686763

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

Logged 7/12 and waiting, so I'd say between 5 to 6 months in calendar days is to be expected?

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

LOGGED 9/6 and waiting for 130 cards
    had another received 8/30 ish, logged 9/12 shipped 11/26 for 115 cards. grades were decent.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

On business day 22 for cc renewal.

@OAKESY25 said:
    LOGGED 9/6 and waiting for 130 cards
    had another received 8/30 ish, logged 9/12 shipped 11/26 for 115 cards. grades were decent.

Not a bad turnaround....as well as positive news on the results. Good to hear

• MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Still seems to be 60-65 biz days on average.

@MrHockey said:
    Still seems to be 60-65 biz days on average.

At the going rate, I'd be happy to get my orders back in that timeline.

• lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:
    Logged 7/12 and waiting, so I'd say between 5 to 6 months in calendar days is to be expected?

wtf

@lawyer05 said:

@miwlvrn said:

wtf

Just the reality of the wait time, I'm afraid.

• JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

I have one logged 8/21 (business day 79 by my count).

I also have a 15 day special on business day 51. So that's been fun.

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

@JHS5120 said:.

I also have a 15 day special on business day 51. So that's been fun.

This is one that concerns me; If I were pay up to avoid the wait and this was the result I don't know that I would be very happy. How is this acceptable?

• Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

yeah, if all orders are taking much longer than expected, what is the point in paying more to get your cards back quicker, if they aren't in fact coming back quicker? I too would speak up with customer service if I paid extra for a speedier service, but I wasn't getting the cards back "speedily"....seems like things are getting out of hand fast