Home Q & A Forum

User Manual

HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a user manual for this forum?

I am posting everything via experimentation. I think this forum is Vanilla based but unsure.

Best Answers

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your user manual is your brain becoming familiar with our host and the various topics. There are rules to read, see what others are posting, what are you collecting, relax, learn, there is much to know about numismatics. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69

Thanks. I have read the rules of the forum. Just trying to make the best of the forum software. I have found that the program is more than likely a variant of the Vanilla forum software which uses a limited hypertext protocol. It is a highly configurable program therefore the reason I asked about a specific User Guide for this iteration of Vanilla.

Regardless, I am here to learn. Thanks again. :)

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2018 8:22PM Answer ✓

Opps disregard.