FS:1966 Topps Complete Master 612 PSA Graded Cards & 1967 Topps Baseball Complete Set 45 PSA Cards

Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 286 ✭✭
edited December 4, 2018 2:52PM in Buy, Sell & Trade

1966 Topps Master Complete Set (8.0 GPA) Ranked #6 (Current & All-Time) on PSA Registry Among 100% Complete Master Sets (612 PSA Graded Cards).

A sub-set of the Master, the HOF Set, is 4th best Current and All Time set with GPA 8.11. HOF set has 5 HOF'ers at GPA 9.0 and 5 HOF'ers at GPA 8.5. All HOF'ers GPA 8.0 or higher ! PM me for details.

Comments

  • ttt

  • tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

    pm was sent a few days ago

  • Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018 7:00AM

    More cards from the set

  • HOF'ers from set all pictured PSA 8.5 or PSA 9. Total 5 HOF'ers PSA 9 and 5 HOF'ers PSA 8.5

    https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/240262

  • Set Description:
    Ranked #6 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Registry among 100% Complete Master sets, Michael Alden has a 7.97 set rating and 7.99 GPA. Its HOF sub set is ranked #4 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Set Registry with 5 HOF’ers at PSA 9 and 5 HOF’ers at PSA 8.5. HOF’er sub set GPA is 8.11. Its Team Card sub set is ranked #6 (Current and All Time with an 8.02 GPA.

    Of the 14 Variation cards, 12 of them are PSA 8. Notables are Indians Team variation PSA 8 (2 higher), Pirates Team Variation PSA 8 (4 higher) Braves Team Variation PSA 8 (5 higher) and #62 Merritt Ranew Variation PSA 8 (6 higher).

    Notables in PSA NM-MT 8: #1 Mays, #30 Rose,#50 Mantle, #70 Yastrzemski, #72 Perez, #100 Koufax, #110 Banks, #126 Palmer RC, #160 Ford, #195 Morgan, #200 Mathews, #215 NL Batting Leaders, #216 AL Batting Leaders, #217 NL HR Leaders,#218 AL HR Leaders, #219 NL RBI Leaders, #220 AL RBI Leaders, #222 AL ERA Leaders, #223 NL Pitching Leaders,#224 AL Pitching Leaders, #225 NL Strikeout Leaders, #254 Jenkins RC, #255 Willie Stargell, #288 Sutton RC, #300 Clemente, #310 F. Robinson, #365 Maris, #390 B. Robinson, #410 Kaline, #420 Marichal, #430 Drysdale, #450 Oliva, #469 Murcer RC, #490 Richardson, #500 Aaron, #526 Twins SP, #535 Davis SP, #540 McLain SP, #543 Craig SP, #544 Cardinals Rookies #547 Clarke RC SP, #555 Perranoski SP, #556 Queen SP, #561 Coleman SP, #562 Snyder, #580 Williams SP, #583 Tigers SP, #591 G. Jackson RC SP, #596 Colbert RC SP, and #598 Perry SP.

    The following 15 cards come in PSA 8.5 NM-MT+ : #53 Duliba, #120 Killebrew HOF, #125 Brock HOF, #130 Torre HOF #152 Malzone, #206 Jackson, #314 Valle, #320 Gibson HOF, #351 Valentine, #358 Smith, #385 Boyer, #426 W.S. Team, #464 Bearnarth, #502 Green and #550 McCovey HOF SP,

    The following 25 cards come in PSA Mint 9: #14 Siebern (none higher), #17 Stephenson (none higher), #28 Niekro HOF (two higher), #37 Herman HOF (one higher) #45 Gentile (two higher), #68 Reniff (none higher), #88 Whitfield (none higher), #134 Parker (none higher), #143 Tartabull (two higher) #182 Lynch (one higher), #205 Tresh (none higher), #210 Mazeroski HOF (four higher), #227 Nixon (none higher) ,#241 Ribant (none higher), #258 Giusti (none higher), #281 Howard (none higher), #290 Ron Santo HOF, (one higher),#308 Haller (none higher), #335 Pizarro (none higher), #387 Reed (none higher), #388 Mincher (none higher), #415 Alvis (none higher), #508 Hatton, #530 Roberts HOF (four higher), #536 Eagan
    https://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/mysetregistry/set/232956

  • 1967 Topps Complete Set of (609) with (45) PSA Graded Cards. Most Graded HOF'ers/Stars PSA NM 7 or better. PM for details PSA link https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/company-sets/1967-topps-basic/publishedset/270465


    https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/company-sets/1967-topps-basic/publishedset/270465

  • BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

    I would love it but if I have to ask how much, I can't afford it! Good luck on the sale - '67 Topps is a beautiful set.

    Daniel
  • @BaltimoreYankee said:
    I would love it but if I have to ask how much, I can't afford it! Good luck on the sale - '67 Topps is a beautiful set.

    Thank You !

  • PM sent

  • gemintgemint Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭

    Let me know if you decide to break the set up. There are several I need to complete my set.

  • @gemint said:
    Let me know if you decide to break the set up. There are several I need to complete my set.

    Will Do !

  • PM sent

  • lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

    @Mickey Mays said:
    Set Description:
    Ranked #6 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Registry among 100% Complete Master sets, Michael Alden has a 7.97 set rating and 7.99 GPA. Its HOF sub set is ranked #4 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Set Registry with 5 HOF’ers at PSA 9 and 5 HOF’ers at PSA 8.5. HOF’er sub set GPA is 8.11. Its Team Card sub set is ranked #6 (Current and All Time with an 8.02 GPA.

    Of the 14 Variation cards, 12 of them are PSA 8. Notables are Indians Team variation PSA 8 (2 higher), Pirates Team Variation PSA 8 (4 higher) Braves Team Variation PSA 8 (5 higher) and #62 Merritt Ranew Variation PSA 8 (6 higher).

    Notables in PSA NM-MT 8: #1 Mays, #30 Rose,#50 Mantle, #70 Yastrzemski, #72 Perez, #100 Koufax, #110 Banks, #126 Palmer RC, #160 Ford, #195 Morgan, #200 Mathews, #215 NL Batting Leaders, #216 AL Batting Leaders, #217 NL HR Leaders,#218 AL HR Leaders, #219 NL RBI Leaders, #220 AL RBI Leaders, #222 AL ERA Leaders, #223 NL Pitching Leaders,#224 AL Pitching Leaders, #225 NL Strikeout Leaders, #254 Jenkins RC, #255 Willie Stargell, #288 Sutton RC, #300 Clemente, #310 F. Robinson, #365 Maris, #390 B. Robinson, #410 Kaline, #420 Marichal, #430 Drysdale, #450 Oliva, #469 Murcer RC, #490 Richardson, #500 Aaron, #526 Twins SP, #535 Davis SP, #540 McLain SP, #543 Craig SP, #544 Cardinals Rookies #547 Clarke RC SP, #555 Perranoski SP, #556 Queen SP, #561 Coleman SP, #562 Snyder, #580 Williams SP, #583 Tigers SP, #591 G. Jackson RC SP, #596 Colbert RC SP, and #598 Perry SP.

    The following 15 cards come in PSA 8.5 NM-MT+ : #53 Duliba, #120 Killebrew HOF, #125 Brock HOF, #130 Torre HOF #152 Malzone, #206 Jackson, #314 Valle, #320 Gibson HOF, #351 Valentine, #358 Smith, #385 Boyer, #426 W.S. Team, #464 Bearnarth, #502 Green and #550 McCovey HOF SP,

    The following 25 cards come in PSA Mint 9: #14 Siebern (none higher), #17 Stephenson (none higher), #28 Niekro HOF (two higher), #37 Herman HOF (one higher) #45 Gentile (two higher), #68 Reniff (none higher), #88 Whitfield (none higher), #134 Parker (none higher), #143 Tartabull (two higher) #182 Lynch (one higher), #205 Tresh (none higher), #210 Mazeroski HOF (four higher), #227 Nixon (none higher) ,#241 Ribant (none higher), #258 Giusti (none higher), #281 Howard (none higher), #290 Ron Santo HOF, (one higher),#308 Haller (none higher), #335 Pizarro (none higher), #387 Reed (none higher), #388 Mincher (none higher), #415 Alvis (none higher), #508 Hatton, #530 Roberts HOF (four higher), #536 Eagan
    https://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/mysetregistry/set/232956

    what variations are they in 1966. u mean the dot an no dot ?

  • Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited December 6, 2018 12:24PM

    @lawyer05 said:

    @Mickey Mays said:
    Set Description:
    Ranked #6 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Registry among 100% Complete Master sets, Michael Alden has a 7.97 set rating and 7.99 GPA. Its HOF sub set is ranked #4 (Current and All-Time) on the PSA Set Registry with 5 HOF’ers at PSA 9 and 5 HOF’ers at PSA 8.5. HOF’er sub set GPA is 8.11. Its Team Card sub set is ranked #6 (Current and All Time with an 8.02 GPA.

    Of the 14 Variation cards, 12 of them are PSA 8. Notables are Indians Team variation PSA 8 (2 higher), Pirates Team Variation PSA 8 (4 higher) Braves Team Variation PSA 8 (5 higher) and #62 Merritt Ranew Variation PSA 8 (6 higher).

    Notables in PSA NM-MT 8: #1 Mays, #30 Rose,#50 Mantle, #70 Yastrzemski, #72 Perez, #100 Koufax, #110 Banks, #126 Palmer RC, #160 Ford, #195 Morgan, #200 Mathews, #215 NL Batting Leaders, #216 AL Batting Leaders, #217 NL HR Leaders,#218 AL HR Leaders, #219 NL RBI Leaders, #220 AL RBI Leaders, #222 AL ERA Leaders, #223 NL Pitching Leaders,#224 AL Pitching Leaders, #225 NL Strikeout Leaders, #254 Jenkins RC, #255 Willie Stargell, #288 Sutton RC, #300 Clemente, #310 F. Robinson, #365 Maris, #390 B. Robinson, #410 Kaline, #420 Marichal, #430 Drysdale, #450 Oliva, #469 Murcer RC, #490 Richardson, #500 Aaron, #526 Twins SP, #535 Davis SP, #540 McLain SP, #543 Craig SP, #544 Cardinals Rookies #547 Clarke RC SP, #555 Perranoski SP, #556 Queen SP, #561 Coleman SP, #562 Snyder, #580 Williams SP, #583 Tigers SP, #591 G. Jackson RC SP, #596 Colbert RC SP, and #598 Perry SP.

    The following 15 cards come in PSA 8.5 NM-MT+ : #53 Duliba, #120 Killebrew HOF, #125 Brock HOF, #130 Torre HOF #152 Malzone, #206 Jackson, #314 Valle, #320 Gibson HOF, #351 Valentine, #358 Smith, #385 Boyer, #426 W.S. Team, #464 Bearnarth, #502 Green and #550 McCovey HOF SP,

    The following 25 cards come in PSA Mint 9: #14 Siebern (none higher), #17 Stephenson (none higher), #28 Niekro HOF (two higher), #37 Herman HOF (one higher) #45 Gentile (two higher), #68 Reniff (none higher), #88 Whitfield (none higher), #134 Parker (none higher), #143 Tartabull (two higher) #182 Lynch (one higher), #205 Tresh (none higher), #210 Mazeroski HOF (four higher), #227 Nixon (none higher) ,#241 Ribant (none higher), #258 Giusti (none higher), #281 Howard (none higher), #290 Ron Santo HOF, (one higher),#308 Haller (none higher), #335 Pizarro (none higher), #387 Reed (none higher), #388 Mincher (none higher), #415 Alvis (none higher), #508 Hatton, #530 Roberts HOF (four higher), #536 Eagan
    https://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/mysetregistry/set/232956

    what variations are they in 1966. u mean the dot an no dot ?

    The 1966 set has every variation, dot no dot, trade no trade, sale no sale and 3 different buttons on card #43. All the variations PSA recognizes. A Master set of 612 cards.

Sign In or Register to comment.