Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 2018 Topps Chomre Value Packs Target Exclusive

looking to buy 2018 topps chrome value packs from target. Please let me know if you have some, thanks Corey

# 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10

Comments

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

looking for value packs only, thanks though.

# 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to question your habits but I have always found that many of the large hobby shops like blowout cards almost always beat the prices at Walmart and Target.

https://www.blowoutcards.com/sports-cards/baseball-cards/2018.html?manufacturer=17&p=2

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cakes said:
    Not to question your habits but I have always found that many of the large hobby shops like blowout cards almost always beat the prices at Walmart and Target.

https://www.blowoutcards.com/sports-cards/baseball-cards/2018.html?manufacturer=17&p=2

No expert on this Brian but Corey may be interested in Target since they may have an "exclusive" insert that's only in Target boxes/packs.

If I buy a case of blasters from blowout e.g., they may be getting it directly from Topps as a "retail" item as opposed to the Walmart or Target special like the mega boxes or e.g. the "Collector Cards" that are specifically in Heritage Target blasters this year.

I bought some blasters for $17.50 per with free shipping from someone on eBay, product was good - but they lacked either the Walmart or Target special inserts (Heritage product).

Mike
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stone193 said:

@Cakes said:

No expert on this Brian but Corey may be interested in Target since they may have an "exclusive" insert that's only in Target boxes/packs.

If I buy a case of blasters from blowout e.g., they may be getting it directly from Topps as a "retail" item as opposed to the Walmart or Target special like the mega boxes or e.g. the "Collector Cards" that are specifically in Heritage Target blasters this year.

I bought some blasters for $17.50 per with free shipping from someone on eBay, product was good - but they lacked either the Walmart or Target special inserts (Heritage product).

Ah, I didn't think about those, good point.

I can typically buy from Blowout for around 15 what costs around 20 at Walmart or Target. I am lucky, they are local to me here in Northern VA so I don't have to pay for shipping.

Good luck firedawg, I hope you hit the Acuna or Soto refractor!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.